Aftab Shivdasani all movies list
|1||1987||Mr. India||Anil Kapoor, Sridevi|
|2||1988||Shahenshah||Amitabh Bachchan, Meenakshi Seshadri|
|3||1989||ChaalBaaz||Sunny Deol, Sridevi|
|4||1990||Awwal Number||Dev Anand, Aamir Khan|
|5||1990||C.I.D.||Vinod Khanna, Amrita Singh|
|6||1994||Insaniyat||Amitabh Bachchan, Sunny Deol|
|8||2001||Kasoor||Lisa Ray, Divya Dutta|
|9||2001||Love Ke Liye Kuchh Bhi Karega||Saif Ali Khan, Sonali Bendre|
|10||2001||Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat||Arjun Rampal, Sunil Shetty, Kirti Reddy|
|11||2002||Koi Mere Dil Se Poochhe||Esha Deol, Sanjay Kapoor|
|12||2002||Kya Yehi Pyaar Hai||Amisha Patel, Jackie Shroff|
|13||2002||Awara Paagal Deewana||Akshay Kumar, Sunil Shetty|
|14||2002||Jaani Dushman||Akshay Kumar, Sunil Shetty|
|15||2002||Pyaasa||Yukta Mookhey, Zulfi Syed|
|16||2003||Darna Mana Hai||Saif Ali Khan, Vivek Oberoi|
|17||2003||Hungama||Akshaye Khanna, Paresh Rawal|
|18||2003||Footpath||Bipasha Basu, Rahul Dev|
|19||2004||Suno Sasurjee||Ameesha Patel|
|21||2004||Masti||Ajay Devgan, Vivek Oberoi|
|22||2004||Shukriya||Anupam Kher, Shriya Saran|
|23||2005||Koi Aap Sa||Natassha|
|24||2005||Mr Ya Miss||Antara Mali, Ritesh Deshmukh|
|25||2006||Shaadi Se Pehle||Mallika Sherawat, Akshay Khanna|
|26||2006||Ankahee||Esha Deol, Ameesha Patel|
|27||2006||Darwaza Bandh Rakho||Chunky Pandey, Manisha Koirala|
|28||2006||Jaane Hoga Kya||Rahul Dev, Bipasha Basu|
|29||2007||Nishabd||Jiah Khan, Amitabh Bachchan|
|30||2007||Red: The Dark Side||Amrita Arora, Celina Jaitley|
|31||2007||Life Mein Kabhie Kabhiee||Nauheed Cyrusi, Dino Morea|
|32||2007||Speed||Zayed Khan, Urmila Matondkar|
|33||2007||Dus Kahaniyaan||Sunil Shetty, Sanjay Dutt|
|34||2008||De Taali||Ritesh Deshmukh, Ayesha Takia|
|35||2008||Money Hai Toh Honey Hai||Govinda, Upen Patel|
|36||2009||Aloo Chaat||Linda Arsenio, Aamna Shariff|
|37||2009||Daddy Cool||Aarti Chabria, Sunil Shetty|
|38||2009||Kambakkht Ishq||Kareena Kapoor, Akshay Kumar|
|39||2009||Acid Factory||Irrfan Khan, Fardeen Khan|
|40||2009||Aao Wish Karein||Aamna Shariff|
|41||2011||Bin Bulaye Baraati||Rajpal Yadav, Priyanka Kothari|
|42||2012||Players||Sonam Kapoor, Abhishek Bachchan|
|43||2012||1920 – Evil Returns||Sharad Kelkar, Tia Bajpai|
|44||2013||Grand Masti||Vivek Oberoi, Ritesh Deshmukh|
Biography / trivia
* Aftab Shivdasani was born on June 25th 1978 in Mumbai to Prem, a Hindu and Putli Shivdasani, a Parsi.
* Aftab has a elder sister called Afsana Shivdasani.
* He attended ‘St. Xavier’s High School’ and ‘H. R.College of Commerce’ both in Mumbai.
* He entered the fashion world when he was just 14 months baby, working for Farex baby, a well known baby food brand.
* His Bollywood film debut was with Mr. India in 1987 as a child artist.
* He made his film debut as a lead in 1999 with Mast alongside Urmila Matondkar, the film did good business at the box office earning him much credits for the success, he also won “Zee Cine Award for Best Male Debut” for his performance.
* During Aftab’s lenghty career he worked for several commercial successfull films like Mast in 1999, Kasoor in 2001 alongside Lisa Ray and Divya Dutta, Awara Paagal Deewana in 2002 opposite Akshay Kumar, Paresh Rawal and Sunil Shetty, Darna Mana Hai in 2003 with Saif Ali Khan, Nana Patekar, Vivek Oberoi and others, Hungama in 2003 alongside Akshaye Khanna, Rimi Sen and Paresh Rawal, Masti in 2004 opposite Ajay Devgan, Lara Dutta, Vivek Oberoi, Amrita Rao and Ritesh Deshmukh, Dus Kahaniyaan in 2007, Kambakkht Ishq in 2009 opposite Akshay Kumar, Amrita Arora, Kareena Kapoor and Sylvester Stallone, Acid Factory alongisde Fardeen Khan, Manoj Bajpai, Irrfan Khan and Dino Morea, 1920: Evil Returns in 2012 with Tia Bajpai and Sharad Kelkar.
“My on-screen kiss with Celina was difficult on paper! But when we actually went ahead and did it, it was not that bad, it was in fact quite nice because there was certain level of comfort involved, and we were just two professionals doing our job. We wanted to make it look really nice and convincing.”
“I’m a very introverted kind of guy. I can’t walk that extra mile just to be in the good books of filmmakers. Maybe they misconstrue my reserved nature for arrogance.”
“Amrita and I are very good friends even off-screen. We hang out a lot together, so of course it was like working with a buddy. So there was no need to break the ice.”