Arjun Rampal all movies list
|2001||Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat||Sunil Shetty,Aftab Shivdasani,Kirti Reddy|
|–||Moksha||Manisha Koirala,Kalpana Pandit|
|–||Deewaanapan||Dia Mirza,Om Puri,Vinod Khanna|
|2002||Aankhen||Akshay Kumar,Amitabh Bachchan,Sushmita Sen|
|–||Dil Hai Tumhaara||Preity Zinta,Rekha,Mahima Chaudhry|
|2003||Dil Ka Rishta||Aishwarya Rai,Ishaa Koppikar,Rakhee|
|–||Tehzeeb||Shabana Azmi,Diya Mirza,Urmila Matondkar|
|2005||Vaada||Amisha Patel,Zayed Khan,Alok Nath|
|–||Elaan||Rahul Khanna,John Abraham,Mithun Chakraborty|
|–||Yakeen||Priyanka Chopra,Sudhanshu Pandey,Kim Sharma|
|–||Ek Ajnabee||Amitabh Bachchan,Rucha Vaidya,Perizaad Zorabian|
|2006||Humko Tumse Pyaar Hai||Bobby Deol,Amisha Patel|
|–||Darna Zaroori Hai||Amitabh Bachchan,Anil Kapoor,Ritesh Deshmukh|
|–||Don – I||Shahrukh Khan,Priyanka Chopra,Boman Irani|
|–||I See You||Vipasha Agarwal,Sonali Kulkarni|
|2007||Om Shanti Om||Shahrukh Khan,Deepika Padukone,Shreyas Talpade|
|–||The Last Lear||Amitabh Bachchan,Preity Zinta,Divya Dutta|
|2008||EMI – Liya Hai Toh Chukana Parega||Sanjay Dutt,Urmila Matondkar,Malaika Arora|
|2008||Rock on !!||Farhan Akhtar,Luke Kenny,Prachi Desai|
|2009||Fox||Sunny Deol,Sagarika Ghatge|
|2010||We Are Family||Kajol,Kareena Kapoor|
|2010||Rajneeti||Ajay Devgn,Ranbir Kapoor,Katrina Kaif|
|2010||Housefull||Akshay Kumar,Deepika Padukone,Lara Dutta|
|2011||Ra.One||Shahrukh Khan,Kareena Kapoor|
|2011||Rascals||Sanjay Dutt,Ajay Devgan,Kangna Ranaut|
|2012||Ajab Gazabb Love||Jackky Bhagnani,Nidhi Subbaiah|
|2012||Heroine||Kareena Kapoor,Randeep Hooda|
|2012||Chakravyuh||Abhay Deol,Esha Gupta,Manoj Bajpayee|
|2013||Inkaar||Chitrangada Singh, Deepti Naval|
|2013||D-Day||Shruti Haasan, Irrfan Khan, Rishi Kapoor|
|2015||Roy||Ranbir Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez|
Biography & trivia
* Arjun Rampal was born on 26th Nov 1972 in Jabalpur.
* Arjun Rampal’s father Amarjeet Rampal is from Sikh community whereas his mother Gwen Rampal is from Dutch ancestry. His mother worked as a teacher at Kodaikanal International School, in Tamil Nadu.
* Arjun Rampal and his sister attended “Kodaikanal International School” in Tamil Nadu. He later joined ‘Hindu College’ in Delhi and completed Bachelor’s degree in Economics.
* Brigadier Gurdayal Singh was his grandfather, he is well known for his contribution to GCF guns factory in Jabalpur, in his memory the factory named a gun after his name ‘Gurdayal Gun’.
* Rampal made his acting debut with “Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat” in 2001 alongside Sunil Shetty and Kirti Reddy, but the film failed to impress at box office, inspite of that his performance was appreciated by film critics and he won ‘IIFA Award for Star Debut of the Year’ award for his role.
* Abraham, Mithun Chakraborty and Amisha Patel, Don in 2006 alongside Shahrukh Khan and Priyanka Chopra, Om Shanti Om in 2007 with Shahrukh Khan and Deepika Padukone for which he won “Zee Cine Award for Best Actor in a Negative Role”.
* In 2010 decade he delivered hits like Raajneeti in 2010 with Ajay Devgan, Ranbir Kapoor, Nana Patekar and Katrina Kaif, We Are Family in 2010 with Kajol and Kareena Kapoor, Anubhav Sinha’s Ra.One alongside Shahrukh Khan and Kareena Kapoor.
* Rampal entered television in 2008 as a judge for reality show “Nach Baliye” on STAR Plus. In 2011 he worked for “Love 2 Hate U” on STAR World.
* Arjun Rampal is married to former Miss India Mehr Jesia & the couple have two daughters, Mahikaa in 2002 and Myra, born in 2005.
“My mother always used to tell me that there is no substitute to hard work and perseverance. You keep going at it and do not stop. You continue even if you haven’t hit your goal. I think, it’s about sticking to what you’ve always wanted to do, loving it, and giving it that respect and honesty.”
“I wished I would run 400 meters for India. That’s why even though my friends were drinking, I drank for the first time at an age of 21 and not before that as I was training to be an athlete. Well, that didn’t happen but I didn’t touch a drink before my training was over. When I drank I thought ‘My God! Why is it taking so long to get drunk.”
“You don’t change friends like you change clothes. I have formed friendships with people I have worked with. The industry is like a family.”
“I don’t want my career to be like a dice, that you’re rolling it and sometimes a six or a one would come. I should roll the dice in such a way that only six should come. That’s the kind of effort that should go into it and will stay with me for life long.”
“Everyone in the industry knows me and my abilities. I can’t bring myself to go and beg for work. If they feel a role is meant for me they’d come to me. Otherwise it’s their prerogative to go to someone else.”