Hrithik Roshan all movies list
|2||–||Aap Ke Deewane||Rishi Kapoor,Tina Munim|
|3||1986||Bhagwan Dada||Rajnikanth,Rakesh Roshan,Sridevi|
|4||2000||Kaho Naa…Pyaar Hai||Ameesha Patel,Anupam Kher,Dalip Tahil|
|5||–||Fiza||Jaya Bachchan,Karisma Kapoor|
|6||–||Mission Kashmir||Sanjay Dutt,Preity Zinta,Sonali Kulkarni|
|7||2001||Yaadein||Jackie Shroff,Kareena Kapoor,Amrish Puri|
|8||–||Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham||Amitabh Bachchan,Shahrukh Khan,Jaya Bachchan|
|9||2002||Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage||Amisha Patel,Kiran Kumar|
|10||–||Na Tum Jaano Na Hum||Saif Ali Khan,Esha Deol|
|11||–||Mujhse Dosti Karoge!||Rani Mukerji,Kareena Kapoor|
|12||2003||Main PremKi Diwani Hoon||Kareena Kapoor,Abhishek Bachchan|
|13||–||Koi… Mil Gaya||Rekha,Preity Zinta|
|14||2004||Lakshya||Preity Zinta,Amitabh Bachchan|
|15||2006||Krrish||Rekha,Priyanka Chopra,Naseeruddin Shah|
|16||–||Dhoom 2||Abhishek Bachchan,Aishwariya Rai,Uday Chopra|
|17||–||I See You||Arjun Rampal,Sonali Kulkarni,Vipasha Agarwal|
|18||2008||Jodhaa Akbar||Aishwarya Rai,Sonu Sood,Kulbhushan Kharbanda|
|19||–||Krazzy 4||Juhi Chawla,Arshad Warsi,Irrfan Khan|
|20||2009||Luck by Chance||Farhan Akhtar,Konkona Sen Sharma,Rishi Kapoor|
|21||2010||Kites||Bárbara Mori,Kangna Ranaut,Kabir Bedi|
|22||–||Guzaarish||Aishwarya Rai,Shernaz Patel|
|23||2011||Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara||Abhay Deol,Farhan Akhtar,Katrina Kaif|
|24||–||Don 2||Shahrukh Khan,Priyanka Chopra,Lara Dutta|
|25||2012||Agneepath||Sanjay Dutt,Rishi Kapoor,Priyanka Chopra|
|26||2013||Krrish 3||Priyanka Chopra,Kangna Ranaut,Vivek Oberoi|
|26||2014||Bang Bang!||Katrina Kaif, Danny Denzongpa, Javed Jaffrey|
Biography & trivia
* Hrithik Roshan was born 10th Jan 1974 in Mumbai.
* Bollywood film director Rakesh Roshan is his father and his mother Pinky is the daughter noted film producer J. Om Prakash, hence it was a piece of cake for him to enter films but its his hard work which saved his career.
* Sunaina is the elder sister of Hrithik.
* Noted music director Rajesh Roshan is his uncle.
* Hrithik attended “Bombay Scottish School” and “Sydenham College”. He has a degree in Commerce.
* His school days were very tough due to his stammering and he suffered psychologically for a long time. He took speech therapies to overcome the problem.
* Hrithik married Suzanne daughter of Bollywood actor Sanjay Khan on 20th Dec 2000, the couple have two sons, Hrehaan born in 2006 & Hridhaan born in 2008.
* Hrithik has two thumbs on his right hand but its hidden in all of his films except Koi… Mil Gaya.
* He entered the films as a child artist in his father’s movies, his film debut was with Aasha in 1980 and he later appeared in Aap Ke Deewane in 1980, Bhagwan Dada in 1986 etc.
* After his child debut he worked as assistant director for movies like Karan Arjun in 1995 & Koyla in 1997.
* Hrithik is also a singer and sung for films like ‘Kites’, ‘Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara’ & ‘Guzaarish’.
* His life-size wax statue was installed in 2011 at “London’s Madame Tussauds Wax Museum’ and he is the fifth Indian actor to get such honor.
* Hrithik made his adult debut with blockbuster “Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai” alongside Amisha Patel, the film was also debut for her in 2000. The film became biggest blockbuster of the year and he won “Filmfare Best Male Debut Award” & “Filmfare Best Actor Award” for his performance in the film. “Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai” entered Limca Book of Records for winning most number of awards i.e. 102 awards.
* In 2000 decade Hrithik delivered several hits including ‘Mission Kashmir’ in 2000 alongside Sanjay Dutt and Preity Zinta, Karan Johar‘s ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham’ in 2001 alongside Amitabh Bachchan, Shahrukh Khan, Jaya Bachchan and Kajol, ‘Koi… Mil Gaya’ in 2003 with Rekha and Preity Zinta for which he won ‘Filmfare Award for Best Actor’, ‘Krrish’ in 2006 alongside Priyanka Chopra, ‘Dhoom 2’ in 2006 alongside Uday Chopra, Aishwariya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan for which he won “Filmfare Best Actor Award”, ‘Jodhaa Akbar’ in 2008 for which he won his fourth “Filmfare Best Actor Award”.
* In 2010 decade he appeared in several blockbusters like ‘Guzaarish’ in 2010 with Aishwarya Rai for which he won several nominations, ‘Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara’ in 2011 alongside Abhay Deol, Katrina Kaif, Farhan Akhtar and Kalki Koechlin, ‘Agneepath’ in 2012 alongside Sanjay Dutt, Rishi Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra.
“I was 6-year-old when I discovered that I have started to stammer. I was teased a lot for stammering. I use to feel like one of those handicaps, on whom people laughed, but I cannot blame them, as it was funny. I remember during my oral test exams, I use to bunk by giving reasons such as stomach ache or fever, as it was quite horrifying. My childhood days can be termed as hell.”
“I’ve never felt more alive. I’m evolving with each step. People don’t grow old. When they stop growing they become old. I never want to get there. You just have to keep evolving.”
“Shah Rukh Khan will always be a friend, an elder brother whom I’ll look up to. He’s seen me grow up. I was my dad’s assistant during Karan Arjun and Koyla. So there’s no question of any feeling of rivalry between us. I know for sure he likes me.”
“The true freedom and flight of an actor can only happen when he can break through that cage of physicality. At some point all of us have to stop trying to look good all the time. This vanity keeps every actor chained down. I’m trying to go beyond that. It isn’t easy to go beyond your physicality.”
“There is definitely a supreme guiding force that takes charge of each one of us at the end of the day. There is destiny. My belief is reinstated after the success of my debut film KNPH. Who thought that I would be a star with my first film. That’s fate. But I do believe that fate does not mean that you wait for success and do no karma. You must do your best and fate will hold in store for you exactly what you deserve.”