Bipasha Basu all movies list
|2001||Ajnabee||Akshay Kumar,Kareena Kapoor,Bobby Deol|
|2002||Takkari Donga||Mahesh Babu,Lisa Ray,Rahul Dev|
|–||Raaz||Dino Morea,Shruti Ulfat,Malini Sharma|
|–||Chor Machaaye Shor||Bobby Deol,Shilpa Shetty,Shekhar Suman|
|–||Gunaah||Dino Morea,Irfan Khan|
|2003||Jism||John Abraham,Gulshan Grover|
|–||Footpath||Aftab Shivdasani,Emraan Hashmi,Rahul Dev|
|–||Zameen||Ajay Devgan,Abhishek Bachchan,Mukesh Tiwari|
|2004||Ishq Hai Tumse||Dino Morea,Beena,Dinesh Hingoo,Vikram Gokhale|
|–||Aetbaar||John Abraham,Amitabh Bachchan,Supriya Pilgaonkar|
|–||Rudraksh||Sanjay Dutt,Suniel Shetty,Isha Koppikar|
|–||Rakht||Sanjay Dutt,Dino Morea,Sunil Shetty|
|–||Madhoshi||John Abraham,Priyanshu Chatterjee|
|2005||Chehraa||Dino Morea,Preeti Jhangiani,Irrfan Khan|
|–||Barsaat||Bobby Deol,Priyanka Chopra|
|–||No Entry||Salman Khan,Anil Kapoor,Fardeen Khan|
|–||Apaharan||Ajay Devgan,Nana Patekar,Mohan Agashe|
|–||Shikhar||Ajay Devgan,Shahid Kapoor,Amrita Rao|
|2006||Hum Ko Deewana Kar Gaye||Akshay Kumar,Anil Kapoor,Katrina Kaif|
|–||Darna Zaroori Hai||Amitabh Bachchan,Anil Kapoor,Ritesh Deshmukh,Mallika Sherawat|
|–||Phir Hera Pheri||Suniel Shetty,Akshay Kumar,Paresh Rawal|
|–||Corporate||Minissha Lamba,Kay Kay Menon,Raj Babbar|
|–||Jaane Hoga Kya||Aftab Shivdasani,Rahul Dev,Preeti Jhangiani|
|–||Dhoom 2||Hrithik Roshan,Aishwarya Rai,Abhishek Bachchan|
|2007||Nehlle Pe Dehlla||Sanjay Dutt,Saif Ali Khan,Kim Sharma|
|–||Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal||John Abraham,Boman Irani,Arshad Warsi|
|2008||Race||Saif Ali Khan,Anil Kapoor,Akshaye Khanna|
|2008||Bachna Ae Haseeno||Ranbir Kapoor,Deepika Padukone|
|2009||Aa Dekhen Zara||Neil Nitin Mukesh,Rahul Dev|
|–||All The Best||Ajay Devgn,Sanjay Dutt,Fardeen Khan|
|–||Shob Charitro Kalponik||Prasenjit,Paoli Dam|
|2010||Pankh||Maradona Rebello,Lilette Dubey,Mahesh Manjrekar|
|–||Lamhaa||Sanjay Dutt,Anupam Kher,Kunal Kapoor|
|–||Aakrosh||Ajay Devgn,Akshaye Khanna,Reema Sen|
|2011||Dum Maro Dum||Abhishek Bachchan,Rana Daggubati,Aditya Pancholi|
|2012||Players||Abhishek Bachchan,Sonam Kapoor,Neil Nitin Mukesh|
|2012||Jodi Breakers||R. Madhavan,Omi Vaidya|
|2012||Singularity||Josh Hartnett,Neve Campbell,Abhay Deol|
|2012||Raaz 3D||Emraan Hashmi,Esha Gupta,Jacqueline Fernandez|
|2013||Aatma||Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Doyel Dhawan, Shernaz Patel|
|2013||The Lovers||Josh Hartnett, Alice Englert|
|2014||Humshakals||Saif Ali Khan, Riteish Deshmukh, Tamannaah Bhatia|
|2014||Creature 3D||Imran Abbas Naqvi, Mukul Dev, Bikramjeet Kanwarpal|
|2015||Alone||Karan Singh Grover|
Biography & trivia
* Bipasha Basu was born on 7th Jan 1979 in New Delhi, India in a Bengali family.
* She attended ‘Apeejay High School’ in Delhi, during her school days she was very naughty and referred to as ‘Lady Goonda’.
* Model Mehr Jessia Rampal saw her in a hotel and suggested her to take up modeling as career, she later won “Godrej Cinthol Supermodel Contest” & “Ford Models Supermodel of the World contest” in 1996.
* After few months of successful career she received several offers from Bollywood filmmakers like Vinod Khanna, J. P. Dutta etc but she declined the offers. She made her film debut with “Ajnabee” in 2001 alongside Akshay Kumar, the film did okey at box office and she even won “Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut” for her performance in the movie.
* She subsequently worked for blockbusters like Raaz in 2002 alongside Dino Morea, Jism in 2003 opposite John Abraham, No Entry in 2005 alongside Salman Khan and Anil Kapoor, Phir Hera Pheri alongside Akshay Kumar and Sunil Shetty in 2006, Dhoom 2 alongside Hrithik Roshan, Uday Chopra and Abhishek Bachchan in 2006, Race in 2008 opposite Saif Ali Khan etc.
* She is fondly called as “Bips” by her fans. She is known for “sex symbol” image in Bollywood.
* Bipasha Basu started to date her Raaz co-star “Dino Morea” in 1996 and the couple broke up in 2002. After her film Jism she started a romantic relationship with her co-star John Abraham and they were referred to as the hottest bollywood couple, their relationship ended in 2011.
* After breaking up with John she was reported to be in a relationship with Shahid Kapoor but both Bipasha and Shahid denied any such relationship.
* Times magazine listed her at 8 in its “50 most desirable women in 2011” at 13 in 2012.
* She released a DVD “Love Yourself” advocating physical and mental fitness.
“Well India is a country that is full of hypocrites. We have made sex a taboo and because of that people here crave for sex. Anything to do with sex will attract them no doubt and initially yes, people did go to see that but there is much more in the film rather than sex.”
“No break-up is ever amicable. Otherwise, no one would break up. There are always reasons. Otherwise, there won’t be any break-ups.”
“Diet is a very, very important part of your being. It’s very important to have lots of fruits, vegetables, nuts and if you are a fish-eater, then it’s great. But if you are a vegetarian, then you have to stick to almonds and walnuts…basically it’s about eating good things.”
“I am very confident and never pessimistic. Half the battle is won if you are positive in life. I knew my work will do the talking. As an outsider, my path has been, perhaps, a little more difficult than those of star kids.”
“Guys in the industry take the business so seriously. They put unnecessary pressure on themselves. They will not become globally renowned hallmark actors overnight, that’s not going to happen. Confidence is rather fragile in the men. They have their own baggage and egos and competing with someone else or whatever they are doing. Half their life goes in that.”
“I know if my fans truly love me, they will accept me in any avatar…after all; I am an actor and should explore my genres.”