Kareena Kapoor all movies list
|2000||Refugee||Abhishek Bachchan,Sunil Shetty|
|2001||Mujhe Kucch Kehna Hai||Rinke Khanna,Tusshar Kapoor|
|–||Yaadein||Hrithik Roshan,Jackie Shroff,Amrish Puri|
|–||Ajnabee||Akshay Kumar,Bobby Deol,Bipasha Basu|
|–||Asoka||Shahrukh Khan,Ajith Kumar,Milind Soman|
|–||Kabhi KhushiKabhie Gham||Amitabh Bachchan,Shahrukh Khan,Kajol|
|2002||Mujhse Dosti Karoge!||Hrithik Roshan,Rani Mukerji,Satish Shah|
|–||Jeena Sirf Merre Liye||Tusshar Kapoor,Mallika Sherawat|
|2003||Talaash||Akshay Kumar,Raj Babbar,Pooja Batra|
|–||Khushi||Fardeen Khan,Amrish Puri,Naveen Nischol|
|–||Main Prem KiDiwani Hoon||Hrithik Roshan,Abhishek Bachchan|
|–||LOC Kargil||Sanjay Dutt,Ajay Devgan,Sunil Shetty|
|–||Yuva||Ajay Devgan,Vivek Oberoi,Abhishek Bachchan|
|–||Dev||Amitabh Bachchan,Fardeen Khan,Om Puri|
|–||Fida||Shahid Kapoor,Fardeen Khan,Kim Sharma|
|–||Aitraaz||Akshay Kumar,Priyanka Chopra,Amrish Puri|
|–||Hulchul||Akshaye Khanna,Sunil Shetty,Amrish Puri|
|2005||Bewafaa||Akshay Kumar,Anil Kapoor,Sushmita Sen|
|–||Kyon Ki||Salman Khan,Jackie Shroff,Rimi Sen|
|–||Dosti: Friends Forever||Akshay Kumar,Bobby Deol,Lara Dutta|
|2006||36 China Town||Akshaye Khanna,Shahid Kapoor,Paresh Rawal|
|–||Chup Chup Ke||Shahid Kapoor,Sunil Shetty,Paresh Rawal|
|–||Omkara||Ajay Devgan,Saif Ali Khan,Vivek Oberoi|
|2007||Jab We Met||Shahid Kapoor,Pawan Malhotra|
|2008||Tashan||Akshay Kumar,Saif Ali Khan,Anil Kapoor|
|–||Golmaal Returns||Ajay Devgan,Tusshar Kapoor,Arshad Warsia|
|2009||Kambakth Ishq||Akshay Kumar,Kunal Kapoor|
|–||Main Aur Mrs. Khanna||Salman Khan,Sohail Khan|
|–||Kurbaan||Saif Ali Khan,Vivek Oberoi,Om Puri|
|–||Three Idiots||Aamir Khan,R. Madhavan,Sharman Joshi|
|2010||Milenge Milenge||Shahid Kapoor,Aarti Chhabria|
|–||We Are Family||Kajol,Arjun Rampal|
|–||Golmaal 3||Ajay Devgan,Mithun Chakraborty|
|2011||Bodyguard||Salman Khan,Raj Babbar|
|–||Ra.One||Shahrukh Khan,Arjun Rampal|
|2012||Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu||Imran Khan,Ratna Pathak Shah|
|–||Agent Vinod||Saif Ali Khan,Ravi Kishan|
|–||Talaash||Aamir Khan,Rani Mukerji|
|–||Heroine||Arjun Rampal,Randeep Hooda|
|2013||Satyagraha||Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgn, Arjun Rampal|
|–||Gori Tere Pyaar Mein||Imran Khan, Anupam Kher|
|2014||Singham Returns||Ajay Devgan, Amole Gupte, Anupam Kher|
|2015||Bajrangi Bhaijaan||Salman Khan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui|
Biography & trivia
* Kareena Kapoor was born on 21st Sep 1980 in Mumbai, India.
* Her father Randhir Kapoor is a noted Bollywood actor, director and film producer.
* Her mother Babita is an actress who appeared in movies like Dus Lakh, Raaz, Haseena Maan Jayegi, Farz, Aulad etc but after her marriage with Randhir Kapoor in 1971 she gave up acting and remained as a house maker.
* Kareena has an elder sister Karisma Kapoor who entered the Bollywood films a decade before Kareena made her debut.
* Karina is granddaughter of Bollywood legend Raj Kapoor. She is niece of Rishi Kapoor.
* She did her schooling at ‘Jamnabai Narsee School’ in Mumbai, ‘Welham Girls School’ in Dehradun and ‘Mithibai College’ in Mumbai.
* She also studied microcomputers at ‘Harvard University’ in USA, having interest in law she joined ‘Government Law College’ in Churchgate but left it in middle.
* Though she was born in filmy family her father was against his daughters entering the films, there were conflicts between Kapoor parents and it led Babita to leave Randhir Kapoor. Babita raised the daughters on her own doing several odd jobs. Babita encouraged her daughters’ dream of acting career and played a vital role in shaping the careers of both daughters, Karisma made her debut in 1991 with Prem Qaidi alongside Harish Kumar. Her parents reconciled in 2007 after a gap of 20 years.
* Kareena kapoor studied at Kishore Namit Kapoor’s film institute and learnt acting under professionals.
* Kareena kapoor made her acting debut with ‘Refugee’ in 2000 alongside Abhishek Bachchan, but the film did moderately well at the box office. Kapoor kapoor won Filmfare Best Female Debut award for her role in film and it was also debut film for Abhishek Bachchan also and he too gained Filmfare Best male Debut award.
* Kareena kapoor later worked for many blockbusters like ‘Ajnabee’ ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham’ ‘Aitraaz’ ‘Hulchul’ ‘Jab We Met’ ‘Golmaal Returns’ and ‘3 Idiots’ among others.
* She participated in “HELP! Telethon Concert” to raise money for victims of ‘2004 Indian Ocean earthquake’. She also worked for NDTV show ‘Jai Jawan’, UNESCO campaign ‘1GOAL Education for All’ etc.
* She started dating Shahid Kapoor during the filming of Fida in 2004 and there were MMS all over the internet which claim to be shot at their private lick lock, the couple broke up after Jab We Met in 2007 and he stated that they are still good friends.
* After breaking up with Shahid she started to date Saif Ali Khan and they got married on 16th Oct 2012. Saif married Amrita Singh in 1991 and they divorced in 2004.
“Acting is in my blood. I have that passion in me. Whatever I do, I will give my 100 percent to it. I am of the belief that an actor should know to switch from one role to another effortlessly, like Aamir Khan and Saif do.”
“I was with Saif for five and half years before getting married. I had a live-in relationship with him and we were quite open about this fact. Many people want to hide their boyfriends in public. I didn’t. I have tried and tested the live-in relationship formula and now I can personally endorse it for modern Indian couples. And live-ins are a reality in modern India. I am a modern woman and I am glad I could live up to what I believe in.”
“Ever since I was a kid, I knew my sister was going to join the industry. I used to see her talking about films. Both of us would chat about it as well. In our family, women were not supposed to join the industry. I guess my sister broke the ice and I am following the tradition.”
“Total faith and complete belief in myself is my attitude towards life, films and virtually everything else. I am all about doing what I feel is right. It is not easy to pin me down as I can be a bundle of contradictions”
“I like candle light dinners but in the snow, not by the beach!”
“The fact is that over the years I have learnt to balance the whole diplomacy bit. I learnt that from Karishma, because initially I was very blunt while talking. As time went by, Karishma used to tell me, ‘You have to change, you have to change’. So I said, ‘Let’s not change completely, but balance it out.'”