Katrina kaif all movies list
|2003||Boom||Amitabh Bachchan,Gulshan Grover,Jackie Shroff|
|2004||Malliswari||Venkatesh,Gajala,Kota Srinivasa Rao|
|2005||Sarkar||Amitabh Bachchan,Abhishek Bachchan,Tanisha Mukherjee|
|–||Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya||Salman Khan,Sushmita Sen,Isha Koppikar|
|–||Allari Pidugu||Balakrishna,Mukesh Rishi ,Charmi|
|2006||Hum Ko Deewana Kar Gaye||Akshay Kumar,Anil Kapoor,Bipasha Basu|
|–||Balram vs. Taradas||Mammootty|
|2007||Namastey London||Akshay Kumar,Rishi Kapoor,Clive Standen|
|–||Apne||Dharmendra,Bobby Deol,Sunny Deol,Shilpa Shetty|
|–||Partner||Salman Khan,Govinda,Lara Dutta,Rajpal Yadav|
|–||Welcome||Akshay Kumar,Anil Kapoor,Nana Patekar|
|2008||Race||Saif Ali Khan,Anil Kapoor,Akshaye Khanna|
|–||Singh Is King||Akshay Kumar,Javed Jaffrey,Neha Dhupia|
|–||Yuvraaj||Salman Khan,Anil Kapoor,Mithun Chakraborty|
|–||Hello||Salman Khan,Amrita Arora,Isha Koppikar|
|2009||Ajab Prem KiGhazab Kahani||Ranbir Kapoor,Upen Patel|
|–||New York||John Abraham,Neil Mukesh|
|–||Blue||Akshay Kumar,Sanjay Dutt,Lara Dutta|
|–||De Dana Dan||Akshay Kumar,Suniel Shetty,Paresh Rawal|
|2010||Raajneeti||Ajay Devgn,Ranbir Kapoor,Arjun Rampal|
|–||Tees Maar Khan||Akshay Kumar,Akshay Khanna|
|2011||Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara||Hrithik Roshan,Abhay Deol,Farhan Akhtar|
|–||Mere Brother Ki Dulhan||Imran Khan,Ali Zafar,Tara D’Souza|
|2012||Ek Tha Tiger||Salman Khan,Ranvir Shorey,Girish Karnad|
|2012||Jab Tak Hai Jaan||Shahrukh Khan, Anushka Sharma|
|2013||Dhoom 3||Aamir Khan,Abhishek Bachchan,Uday Chopra|
|2014||Bang Bang!||Hrithik Roshan, Danny Denzongpa, Javed Jaffrey|
|2015||Phantom||Saif Ali Khan, James Ives|
|2015||Jagga Jasoos||Govinda, Ranbir Kapoor|
Biography & trivia
* Katrina Kaif was born on 16th July 1984 in Hong Kong.
* Her birthname is Katrina Turquotte.
* Katrina’s father Mohammed Kaif is a Kashmiri Indian & her mother Susanna Turquotte is a British citizen, hence katrina has British citizenship and working in India on her employment visa. After coming to India Katrina changed her surname to kaif since her father was Mohammed Kaif.
* When she was a kid her parents got divorce and her mother Susanna Turquotte raised Katrina and other seven children on her own.
* Katrina Kaif has a brother & six sisters.
* During her childhood days Katrina traveled all over the globe with her mother, her family first moved from Hong Kong to China, later to Japan, France, Switzerland, Poland, Germany, Belgium, Hawaii and finally to England. Since her mother tongue was English she was unable to do dubbing for her initial films but later she improved her Hindi very quickly and started to dub her own voice after film “New York” in 2009.
* Katrina Kaif started modeling when she was just 14 years old. She worked for well known brands like La Senza, Arcadius etc.
* When she was in London she walked on “London Fashion Week” and there she was spotted by director Kaizad Gustad and offered her lead role in his film Boom in 2003, it was her debut film in Bollywood.
* Though her first film was box office failure she had good number of films at hand and worked for several moderate successful films. Her initial commercial hits films are Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya, Namastey London, Apne, Partner, Welcome, Race etc.
* She became one of the busiest bollywood queens at the end of 2010 with a several blockbusters to her credit. Her later films like Singh Is Kinng, New York, Blue, Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani, Raajneeti,Tees Maar Khan, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, Mere Brother Ki Dulhan, Ek Tha Tiger etc.
* Katrina Kaif dated Bollywood hunk Salman Khan for several years and they broke up in 2010.
* Katrina endorsed many brands including Coca-Cola, Veet, Panasonic, United Arab Emirates etc.
“Personally I do not think that I am hot and sexy. I try not to disappoint the audiences who come to watch me in my film. To click in Bollywood, besides the fact that you have to have talent in an abundant measure, you should also have your own appeal. You should have something special. Every actress has her own plus point to woo the audiences.”
“My basic food habits are non-oily and non-spicy food. I try and work out as much as possible, but that’s not always possible. I drink as much water as possible, that’s still the best therapy!”
“It becomes easier to handle controversies when you are a part of the film industry. I just take them with a smile.”
“Indian cinema has a bright future. The movie goers will soon shift to offbeat from commercial cinema. At present, there are hardly ten or fifteen persons in theaters watching offbeat movies. Hopefully, the scenario will change fast.”
“I do not like controversies though fortunately or unfortunately, controversy has become my middle name in the industry, whether I want it or not. I agree to dance to a number only after I listen to it and I am convinced that it is catchy, foot -tapping and easy to the ear.”