Mugdha Godse all movies list
|1||2008||Fashion||Kangna Ranaut, Priyanka Chopra|
|2||2009||All the Best||Ajay Devgn, Sanjay Dutt|
|3||2009||Jail||Manoj Bajpai, Neil Nitin Mukesh|
|4||2010||Help||Sophia Handa, Bobby Deol|
|5||2012||Gali Gali Chor Hai||Shriya Saran, Akshaye Khanna|
|6||2012||Will You Marry Me?||Rajeev Khandelwal, Shreyas Talpade|
|7||2012||Heroine||Arjun Rampal, Kareena Kapoor|
|8||2013||Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster Returns||Mahie Gill, Jimmy Shergill|
|10||2015||Ishq Ne Krazy Kiya Re||–|
Biography / trivia
* Mugdha Godse was born on July 26th 1986 Pune, India.
* Mugdha has a Bachelors degree in commerce from “Marathwada Mitra Mandal College of Commerce” in Pune.
* She has a sister called Madhura.
* Before having big break in movies she used to sell oil and earn Rs. 100 per day.
* She developed interest for fashion started to participate in local beauty contests, she won the prestigious “Gladrags Mega Model Hunt” in 2002 and later she took part in Femina Miss India in 2004 and returned as a semi-finalist.
* After Femina Miss India contest she got numerous offers for modeling among them notable are Close-Up and Airtel commercial with Shah Rukh Khan.
* Her acting debut was with Fashion in 2008 opposite Kangana Ranaut and Priyanka Chopra, she earned nomination for Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut for her performance in the film.
* Godse worked for successful film like Fashion in 2008, All the Best in 2009 alongside Ajay Devgn, Sanjay Dutt and Fardeen Khan, Gali Gali Chor Hai in 2012 opposite Shriya Saran and Akshaye Khanna, Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster Returns in 2013 alongside Irrfan Khan, Jimmy Shergill, Soha Ali Khan and Mahie Gill.
“I love the fact that I can go after my work at late night and workout. Besides, I rarely sleep before 3 am, so it’s not that bad. There is no crowd and it feels great as I can concentrate more and do what I want!”
“I have been fortunate that I got a very warm welcome to the industry and have been offered some very good projects and my co-stars in all the films have been great to work with. Now, I have to make sure that I work hard and come up with some good performances to stay here for a longer period.”
“I love Italian wines, I think they are very full-bodied zesty at the same time very light. My favorite would be one of their whites – Marenco Scrapona Moscato D’Asti.”