Shahana Goswami all movies list
|1||2006||Yun Hota To Kya Hota||Irfan Khan, Konkona Sen Sharma|
|2||2007||Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd.||Kay Kay Menon, Abhay Deol|
|3||2008||Rock On!!||Arjun Rampal, Farhan Akhtar|
|4||2008||Ru Ba Ru||Randeep Hooda, Rati Agnihotri|
|5||2009||Firaaq||Naseeruddin Shah, Raghubir Yadav|
|6||2009||Jashnn||Anjana Sukhani, Adhyayan Suman|
|7||2010||Mirch||Raima Sen, Konkona Sen Sharma|
|8||2010||Break Ke Baad||Deepika Padukone, Imran Khan|
|9||2010||Tera Kya Hoga Johnny||Soha Ali Khan, Neil Nitin Mukesh|
|10||2011||Game||Kangna Ranaut, Abhishek Bachchan|
|11||2011||Ra.One||Kareena Kapoor, Shahrukh Khan|
|12||2012||Midnight’s Children||Shriya Saran, Satya Bhabha|
|13||2012||Heroine||Arjun Rampal, Kareena Kapoor|
|14||2013||Vara: A Blessing||Devesh Ranjan, Mohamed Adamaly|
Biography / trivia
* Shahana Goswami was born on 6th May 1986 in New Delhi, India.
* Since from her childhood days she wanted to be an actress.
* Goswami moved to Mumbai to pursue her acting career and joined Jaimini Pathak’s theatre group working as production assistant.
* She made her acting debut with Naseeruddin Shah’s Yun Hota Toh Kya Hota alongside Irfan Khan and Konkona Sen Sharma in 2006.
* She later worked for the music video “Let’s Do the Things We Normally Do”
* Winds of Change released in 2012 was her first international venture, it was an adaptation of Midnight’s Children.
* Goswami and actor Milind Soman are dating since 2009.
* She won her first “Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actress” in 2009 for her performance in Rock On!!.
“Some social events are also work events. I do like going out and meeting people but I don’t like to do it for some ulterior motive. I don’t attend events just to be seen. It also means you have a good time. Today I am more comfortable going out because I know more people.”
“I love watching films, I love the fact that it allows suspension of disbelief and that it takes you away from reality.”
“I had worked with Kareena Kapoor briefly in RA.One before I did Heroine with her. What I like about her is that she’s real. She doesn’t try to be over friendly or rude. She’s genuinely warm, which is pleasant for a star of her stature.”