Yami Gautam all movies list
|1||2010||Ullasa Utsaha||Ganesh, Rangayana Raghu|
|2||2011||Nuvvila||Avish, Prasad Barve, Ajay|
|3||2011||Ek Noor||Harshdeep Kaur, Rajendra Gupta|
|4||2012||Vicky Donor||Ayushmann Khurrana, Annu Kapoor|
|5||2012||Hero||Prithviraj Sukumaran, Srikanth|
|6||2013||Gouravam||Allu Sirish, Prakash Raj|
|7||2014||Tamilselvanum Thaniyar Anjalum||Jai, Santhanam|
|8||2014||Courier Boy Kalyan||Nitin, Nassar, Ashutosh Rana|
|9||2014||Yuddham||Tarun Kumar, Sri Hari|
|10||2014||Total Siyappa||Ali Zafar, Anupam Kher|
|11||2014||Action Jackson||Ajay Devgan, Sonakshi Sinha|
|12||2015||Badlapur||Varun Dhawan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui|
|1||2008||Chand Ke Paar Chalo|
|3||2009||Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam|
|4||2010||Meethi Choori No.1|
|5||2010||Kitchen Champion Season 1|
Biography / trivia
* Yami Gautam was born on 28th Nov 1988 in Bilaspur, India.
* After completion of her formal education she moved to Mumbai and pursued her acting career.
* Yami Gautam made her TV debut with Hindi daily soap Chand Ke Paar Chalo which was aired on NDTV Imagine, her career
* took a big break when she appeared in “Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam” on Colors.
* Her film debut was with Ullasa Utsaha in Kannada alongside Golden star Ganesh.
* Her Bollywood debut was with “Vicky Donor” in 2012 alongside Ayushmann Khurrana and Annu Kapoor, though the film was low budget it was a big commercial hit and received positive reviews.
* Gautam made her Tamil film debut with ‘Gouravam’ in 2013.
* She appeared on the cover page of Prevention and Femina magazines in 2012.
“My Parents Were Completely Okay With My Lovemaking Scenes. I Don’t Have To Justify Anything To Anyone”
“I am an introvert by nature. I am somebody who couldn’t even recite a poem in front of my mother. But when it comes to being professional, I am a completely different person.”
“As a child I wanted to be an actor, but soon I turned studious and somewhere down the line I had nothing to do with films. While in school, one of my teachers wanted me to act in a play but being such an introvert, I almost didn’t do it; she somehow managed to convince me to play the part and, much to our surprise, our play won!”
“I stopped doing television. I don’t think I would ever go back to the small screen. I have moved on. I really respect television since I owe my financial security to it. But as of now, I am keen on movies, and nothing else.”
“Sperm donation is a social cause, it doesn’t save life, it gives life. Life is so stressful that it has it’s adverse effects biologically, this one tackles the issue in a very mature way but in a very light-hearted manner. Vicky Donor is not just comedy, it has a good story with a right package that has not been dealt in Hollywood as well.”
“I didn’t approach anybody for the audition, I didn’t go to anybody’s office. It just happened. But after that you have to take your own leap. You have to put in your own hard work. And destiny also supports those who support themselves.”