Ajay Rao all movies list
|1||2003||Excuse Me||Sunil Rao, Ramya|
|2||2005||Surya the Great||Shivani|
|3||2005||Green Signal||Ashita, Avinash|
|5||2007||Amrutavaani||Naveen Krishna, Radhika|
|6||2007||Hettare Hennanne Herabeku||S P Balasubramaniam, Lakshmi|
|7||2008||Tajmahal||Pooja Gandhi, Ananth Nag|
|8||2009||Prem Kahaani||Sheela, Rangayana Raghu|
|9||2009||Jaaji Mallige||Gauri Munjal, Komal Kumar|
|10||2010||Krishnan Love Story||Radhika Pandit, Umashri|
|11||2011||Manasina Maathu||Aindrita Ray, Tara|
|12||2011||Krishnan Marriage Story||Nidhi Subbaiah, Jai Jagadish|
|13||2012||Breaking News||Radhika Pandit, Ananth Nag|
|17||2014||Jai Bajrang Bali||Sindhu|
|19||2015||Krishna S/O CM||Bharti|
|20||2015||Second Hand Lover||Anisha Ambrose|
Biography & trivia
* Ajay Rao was born on 24th Jan 1980 in Hospet, Karnataka.
* He made his acting debuted with Kannada film ‘Excuse Me’ in 2003, alongside Ramya & Sunil Rao, the film was directed by Prem and it was a huge commercial success and ran 25 weeks in Bangalore Kapali theatre.
* After his big blockbuster hits he delivered several flaps like Surya the Great, Green Signal, O Priyatama, Amrutavaani and Hettare Hennanne Herabeku.
* After a many years of struggle he was able to deliver one more blockbuster successful film with “Tajmahal” opposite Pooja Gandhi in 2008.
* In 2010 he again delivered one more hit with “Krishnan Love Story” alongside Radhika Pandit. His subsequent film “Krishnan Marriage Story” was also a box office hit in kannada film industry in 2011.
“Circumstances forced me to accept offers that I got after Excuse Me. I cannot term these movies as bad movies because every film-maker wants his film to succeed. Nobody wants to make a flop. Success and failure just happens.”
“In the last ten years of my tenure as an actor I have realized nothing is permanent and humble approach to win in the race with good films is what important. I have got a good respect in this profession which is not available in any other profession for a PUC drop out student. Loyalty towards work and sincerity in approach are the tools I have maintained.”